Features NGV 60180
An electric and automatic steam generator, consisting of three modules with variable power from 20 to 60 kW each (total power ranging from 60 to 180 kW). The NGV 6060 can be directly fed from the network or from a stainless steel tank. Each module is equipped with dual heating elements, allowing the unit to operate at six power levels. The steam pressure ranges from 0.3 to 8.5 bar.
The NGV 6060 is used for various production processes with high steam requirements. Current customers utilize the NGV 6060 for beverage bottling, sterilization in food manufacturing, beer production, bread polishing, and autoclave feeding, among other applications.
Generates saturated steam within a temperature range of 140º to 180º C.
Steam pressure range from 0.3 to 8.5 bar.
Available in 3 configurations according to power needs, ranging from 120 kW to 180 kW.
A 60-liter capacity boiler.(x3).
Suitable for production processes with high steam requirements
|Model||NGV 60125||NGV 60144||NGV 60180|
|Power of the heating elements (kW)||20kW (x2)||24kW (x2)||30kW (x2)|
|Total power (kW)||120||144||180|
|Total power (kcal/h)||103.200||20.640||25.800|
|Steam production (kg/h)||160||192||240|
|Number of boilers||3||3||3|
|Boiler capacity (L)||3x60 L||3x60 L||3x60 L|
Why choose an electric steam generator?
- Quick startup. Steam can be obtained in 5 minutes.
- Can be fed from the water network or from a stainless steel tank.
- Safety and efficiency thanks to triple boiler insulation.
- Can be conveniently located near the application area.
- No installation project or boiler room is required.
- The power source can be from sustainable origins.
Steam generator accessories
Custom-designed accessories for each customer.
Optimize operating costs, steam quality, and find solutions to your needs by incorporating the available accessories to your generator. We will be delighted to assist you in selecting the right ones for your requirements!
Industries and Applications for the NGV 60180 Steam Boiler
Steam is used in heating, sterilization, or sanitation processes.
The engineers at Giconmes have been developing numerous applications based on heat transfer through steam since 1957. You can find examples of our solutions in the following case studies
Line Steam Installation for Shoe Production
We understand that many questions may arise. Here are some of the most common ones.
There are no emissions other than those produced in the electricity production process. Therefore, they can be neutral depending on the electricity mix. Electric steam boilers are indeed the present and the future.
Absolutely. It is even recommended for achieving maximum efficiency. There is no problem with remote control as long as current regulations are followed.
A steam generator is a pressure vessel that, along with the connected pipe network, is subject to regulatory control and complementary technical instructions, as stated in the regulations published in Royal Decree 809/2021, dated September 21st The maintenance of an electric steam generator is divided into a part that can be easily carried out by the owner:
- Familiarize yourself with and apply the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the use, safety measures, and maintenance.
- Do not put the installation into service or prevent the operation of pressure equipment if they do not meet the requirements of the regulations.
- Maintain at least the following documentation of the pressure equipment while they are installed: Declaration of Conformity, if applicable, manufacturer’s instructions, and, if necessary, installation certificate, along with other supporting documentation (such as Installation Project, record of the last periodic inspection, certifications of equipment repairs or modifications, as well as any other documentation required by the corresponding complementary technical instruction (ITC) of this regulation). For detailed information, please refer to Annex IV of the regulation This documentation must be made available to the competent authority of the autonomous community and to the companies responsible for maintenance, repair, or periodic inspections.
- Use pressure equipment within the operating limits specified by the manufacturer, and withdraw them from service if they no longer meet the necessary safety requirements
- Perform maintenance on the installations, pressure equipment, safety accessories, and control devices in accordance with the operating conditions and manufacturer’s instructions, and examine them at least once a year.
- Arrange for the necessary periodic inspections as stipulated in Article 6 of the regulation.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of pressure equipment belonging to categories I to IV, as defined in RD 709/2015, dated July 24th, or equipment deemed equivalent to these categories according to Article 3.2 of the regulation, as well as their installations.
It is known that by applying heat to water, it transforms into steam at its boiling point under atmospheric pressure. From there, depending on the desired level of steam saturation for its proper application, we may need to increase the pressure in order to achieve higher temperature. To change the temperature and saturation level of steam, it is indeed necessary to modify the pressure.
It is a unit of pressure equivalent to 1 kg/cm2, 0.98 atmospheres, or 14.50 PSI.
Haven't found the answers to your questions?
Please send us a question or download all the information
Quick technical service, with trained professionals and service plans focused on your company
What kind of steam system do you need?
Reliable, safe equipment with a 5-year warranty.
Enjoy the security of a personalized service
24/7 adapted to your needs.
Do you need a customized solution?
We help you define what type of installation you need
Here you will find informative articles about steam technology, its application in industry, and different types of related equipment, as well as the latest trends and developments in this field.