Steam generators IN CONTAINERS
Large capacity installations (>360kW) in containersContainer installations from the PS series. Designed to replace fossil fuel boilers in industries with high steam generation needs.
Don’t have a boiler room and want to install a steam system outside your industrial building? En ese caso, los sistemas PS de Giconmes son la solución ideal para usted. The PS range provides solutions for intensive industrial steam heating needs with requirements exceeding 360kW(>500kg/hour)
You can contact usfor assistance in choosing the most suitable option.
Containerized boiler room installed in a 20-foot container consisting of three 180kW boilers capable of generating a total of 750kg/hour of steam.
Power 540 - 540 kW
Containerized boiler room installed in a 40-foot container, consisting of six 180kW boilers capable of generating a combined 1,500kg/hour of steam.
Power 1.050 - 1.050 kW
Boiler room installed in a 40-foot and a 20-foot container (stacked), consisting of nine 180kW boilers, capable of generating a total of 2,200kg/hour of steam.
Power 1.620 - 1.620 kW
Some of the advantages of our electric steam generators
compared to other steam production sources are as follows:
- Efficiency: Even at low utilization levels, the electric alternative is more efficient than fossil fuels, allowing for a smaller installation size for the same generation capacity.
- Zero emission of pollutants: Electric steam generators have zero direct emissions and the potential to be 100% clean when powered by renewable energy sources.
- Safety: There is no combustion, smoke, or other gas emissions. It also does not require a specialist to operate or a boiler room.
- Maintenance cost:Due to their simpler structural and mechanical design, electric steam generators streamline and reduce maintenance time and costs.
- Incremental power based on
needs (modularity): The possibility to configure a generator modularly with multiple independent power options.
- Simplified installation:Electric boilers can be installed near the point of
steam application, reducing installation costs and inefficiencies in pressure and temperature.
Quick technical service, with trained professionals and service plans focused on your company
What kind of steam system do you need?
Reliable, safe equipment with a 5-year warranty.
Enjoy the security of a personalized service
24/7 adapted to your needs.
Here you will find informative articles about steam technology, its application in industry, and different types of related equipment, as well as the latest trends and developments in this field.