Features of RGV 0010
The mobile steam generator offers two different configurations: RGV0010A and RGV0010C. These generators allow for the sanitization of surfaces, tools, and environments without the need for detergents or other chemical products.. We offer a wide range of accessories specifically designed to apply steam in the most efficient way according to the customer’s specific needs.
10kW electric steam generator manufactured in stainless steel.
It features a double tank for water and detergent, if needed.
Autonomy of between 45 minutes and 1 hour, although there is the possibility of connecting the generator to the water supply for unlimited usability.
European certification CE
Quick ignition in 7 minutes.
|Power of the heating elements (kW)||10kW||10kW|
|Total power (kcal/h)||10.000||10.000|
|Steam production (kg/h)||16||16|
|Number of boilers||1||1|
|Boiler capacity (L)||7L||7L|
|Controls||Digital temperature device||Analogue|
Why choose a RGV0010 steam generator?
- Quick startup. Quick startup.
- Can be fed from the water network or from a stainless steel tank.
- Power source for the electric boiler
- Safety and efficiency are ensured thanks to the triple insulation of the boiler, which eliminates the risk of explosion.
- Close proximity to the site
- No need for installation project. Multiple installation option for the boiler
Accessories for steam generators
Custom-designed accessories for each customer
Optimize operating costs, steam quality, and find solutions to your needs by incorporating the available accessories to your generator. We will be delighted to assist you in selecting the right ones for your requirements!
Industries and Applications for the RGV0010 Steam Boiler
Steam is used in heating, sterilization, or sanitation processes.
The engineers at Giconmes have been developing numerous applications based on heat transfer through steam since 1957. The engineers at Giconmes have been developing numerous applications based on heat transfer through steam since 1957.
Vapor-based Conveyor Cleaning System in a Food Company
We understand that many questions may arise. Here are some of the most common ones.
There are no emissions other than those produced in the electricity production process. Therefore, they can be neutral depending on the electricity mix. Electric steam boilers are indeed the present and the future.
Absolutely. It is even recommended for achieving maximum efficiency There is no problem with remote control as long as current regulations are followed
A steam generator is a pressure vessel that, along with the connected pipe network, is subject to regulatory control and complementary technical instructions, as stated in the regulations published in Royal Decree 809/2021, dated September 21st. The maintenance of an electric steam generator is divided into a part that can be easily carried out by the owner:
- Familiarize yourself with and apply the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the use, safety measures, and maintenance
- Do not put the installation into service or prevent the operation of pressure equipment if they do not meet the requirements of the regulations
- Maintain at least the following documentation of the pressure equipment while they are installed: Declaration of Conformity, if applicable, manufacturer’s instructions, and, if necessary, installation certificate, along with other supporting documentation (such as Installation Project, record of the last periodic inspection, certifications of equipment repairs or modifications, as well as any other documentation required by the corresponding complementary technical instruction (ITC) of this regulation). For detailed information, please refer to Annex IV of the regulation. This documentation must be made available to the competent authority of the autonomous community and to the companies responsible for maintenance, repair, or periodic inspections.
- Use pressure equipment within the operating limits specified by the manufacturer, and withdraw them from service if they no longer meet the necessary safety requirements.
- Perform maintenance on the installations, pressure equipment, safety accessories, and control devices in accordance with the operating conditions and manufacturer’s instructions, and examine them at least once a year.
- Arrange for the necessary periodic inspections as stipulated in Article 6 of the regulation
- Maintain an up-to-date record of pressure equipment belonging to categories I to IV, as defined in RD 709/2015, dated July 24th, or equipment deemed equivalent to these categories according to Article 3.2 of the regulation, as well as their installations.
It is known that by applying heat to water, it transforms into steam at its boiling point under atmospheric pressure. From there, depending on the desired level of steam saturation for its proper application, we may need to increase the pressure in order to achieve higher temperature. To change the temperature and saturation level of steam, it is indeed necessary to modify the pressure.
It is a unit of pressure equivalent to 1 kg/cm2, 0.98 atmospheres, or 14.50 PSI.
Haven't found answers to your questions?
Please send us a question or download all the information
Quick technical service, with trained professionals and service plans focused on your company
What kind of steam system do you need?
Reliable, safe equipment with a 5-year warranty.
Enjoy the security of a personalized service
24/7 adapted to your needs.
Do you need a customized solution?
We help you define what type of installation you need
Here you will find informative articles about steam technology, its application in industry, and different types of related equipment, as well as the latest trends and developments in this field.