Characteristics of Brushless Conveyors
Giconmes Ibérica manufactures fixed and portable systems for cleaning all types of belts on conveyor belts (thermosetting, Teflon, PVC, steel, polyurethane, rubber, etc.).
Our Brush and Brushless systems are designed to clean in a wide range of environments, from dry areas where wet cleaning should be avoided to wet, damp, and dusty environments. The systems use steam to break down the waste while disinfecting the surface in the process. A powerful vacuum removes dirt and moisture, leaving the belt clean and dry.
Giconmes’ Brushless system saves labor, reduces cleaning time, increases productivity with faster reference changes, and drastically reduces water consumption.
|Conveyor Width (mm)||Practically any size starting from 300 mm.|
|Variable Speed (mm/s)||0-1500 mm per second (approx.) in 20 steps.|
|Weight (kg)||19.5 kg for the 1150 mm model.|
|Steam Hoses||Insulated with silicone, made of stainless steel|
with reinforced high-temperature PTFE
The Brushless system is suitable for cleaning light residues such as oils, fruit residues, flour, or confectionery products like chocolate, sugar, flour, etc. The Brush system features a rotating brush to help remove more stubborn residues, such as caramel, compacted flour, or hardened materials. The versatility of both systems lies in their ability to adjust to each conveyor belt.
The cleaning heads harness the power of steam without the need for chemicals, using only between 13 and 26 liters of water per hour. The Brush and Brushless systems are effective and environmentally friendly tools for various industries, especially the food industry.
Advantages of Brushless Cleaning Conveyors
- Increased productivity of manufacturing lines.
- Savings in maintenance and labor costs.
- Reduced reliance on cleaning and maintenance personnel.
- Improved sanitation levels by eliminating bacteria, molds, and other microorganisms.
- Extended lifespan of the conveyors.
- Enhanced customer perception.
Other considerations may include
- The system effectively removes dirt, allergens, mold, excess oil, and more.
- Leaves the belts dry and ready for sanitation. It is a “dry” solution that generates minimal humidity.
- Reduces water consumption in the cleaning process by 90%.
- Lowers labor costs for belt cleaning.
- Helps meet strict quality requirements.
Steam boilers compatible with Brushless systems.
We understand that many questions may arise. Here are some of the most common ones.
There are no emissions other than those produced in the electricity production process. Therefore, they can be neutral depending on the electricity mix. Electric steam boilers are the present and the future.
Absolutely. It is even recommended for achieving maximum efficiency. There is no problem with remote control as long as current regulations are followed.
A steam generator is a pressure vessel that, along with the pipe network it is connected to, is subject to regulatory control and complementary technical instructions, according to the regulations published in Royal Decree 809/2021, dated September 21st. Its maintenance is divided into a part that can be easily performed by the owner:
- Familiarize yourself with and apply the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the use, safety measures, and maintenance.
- Do not put the installation into operation or prevent the operation of pressure equipment if the requirements of the regulations are not met.
- Maintain at least the following documentation of the pressure equipment while they are installed: Declaration of Conformity, if applicable, manufacturer’s instructions, and, if necessary, installation certificate, along with other supporting documentation (such as Installation Project, record of the last periodic inspection, certifications of equipment repairs or modifications, as well as any other documentation required by the corresponding complementary technical instruction (ITC) of this regulation). Regarding contents, please refer to Annex IV of the regulation. This documentation must be made available to the competent authority of the autonomous community and the companies responsible for maintenance, repair, or periodic inspections.
- Use pressure equipment within the operating limits specified by the manufacturer, and withdraw them from service if they no longer meet the necessary safety requirements.
- Perform maintenance on the installations, pressure equipment, safety accessories, and control devices in accordance with the operating conditions and manufacturer’s instructions, and examine them at least once a year.
- Arrange for the necessary periodic inspections as stipulated in Article 6 of the regulation
- Maintain an up-to-date record of pressure equipment belonging to categories I to IV, as defined in RD 709/2015, dated July 24th, or equipment deemed equivalent to these categories according to Article 3.2 of the regulation, as well as their installations.
It is known that by applying heat to water, it transforms into steam at its boiling point under atmospheric pressure. From there, depending on the desired level of steam saturation for its proper application, we may need to increase the pressure in order to achieve higher temperatu To change the temperature and saturation level of steam, it is indeed necessary to modify the pressure.
A bar is a unit of pressure equivalent to 1 kg/cm2, 0.98 atmospheres, or 14.50 PSI.
If you haven't found the answers to your questions
Please send us a question or download all the information
Quick technical service, with trained professionals and service plans focused on your company
What kind of steam system do you need?
Reliable, safe equipment with a 5-year warranty.
Enjoy the security of a personalized service
24/7 adapted to your needs.
Do you need a customized solution?
We help you define what type of installation you need
Here you will find informative articles about steam technology, its application in industry, and different types of related equipment, as well as the latest trends and developments in this field.