NGV 08 Features
Fixed steam generator with 2 available configurations. It offers a variable power range of 6 to 9 kW, with an 8-liter capacity and a steam production of up to 12 kg/h.
Generates saturated steam within a range of 140º to 180º C.
Steam pressure range from 0.3 to 8.5 bar.
Available in 2 configurations according to power requirements: 6 kW or 9 kW
8-liter capacity boiler.
Suitable for industrial processes with reduced steam requirements, such as the textile sector, food cooking, hammam baths, etc
|Model||NGV 0086||NGV 0089|
|Power of the heating elements (kW)||6kW (x1)||9kW (x1)|
|Total power (kW)||6||9|
|Total power (kcal/h)||5.160||7.740|
|Steam production (kg/h)||8||12|
|Number of boilers||1||1|
|Boiler capacity (liters)||8 L||8 L|
Why choose an electric steam generator?
- Quick startup. Steam is obtained in 5 minutes.
- Can be fed from the water network or from a stainless steel tank
- Safety and efficiency due to the triple insulation of the boiler.
- Location near the point of application.
- No need for installation project. No boiler room required.
- The power source can be from sustainable origins.
Accessories for steam generators.
Custom-designed accessories for each client.
Optimize operating costs, steam quality, and find solutions for your needs by incorporating the different available accessories to your generator. We will be delighted to assist you in their selection!
Industries and applications for the NVG 08 steam boiler.
Steam is used in heating, sterilization, or sanitization processes.
The engineers at Giconmes have been developing numerous applications based on heat transfer through steam since 1957. You can find examples of our solutions in the following case studies
Line Steam Installation for Shoe Production
We understand that many questions may arise Here are some of the most common ones.
There are no emissions other than those produced in the electricity production process. Therefore, they can be neutral depending on the electricity mix. Electric steam boilers are indeed the present and the future.
Absolutely. It is even recommended for achieving maximum efficiency. There is no problem with remote control as long as current regulations are followed.
A steam generator is a pressure vessel that, along with the connected pipe network, is subject to regulatory control and complementary technical instructions, as stated in the regulations published in Royal Decree 809/2021, dated September 21st. The maintenance of an electric steam generator is divided into a part that can be easily carried out by the owner:
- Familiarize yourself with and apply the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the use, safety measures, and maintenance.
- Do not put the installation into service or prevent the operation of pressure equipment if they do not meet the requirements of the regulations.
- Maintain at least the following documentation of the pressure equipment while they are installed: Declaration of Conformity, if applicable, manufacturer’s instructions, and, if necessary, installation certificate, along with other supporting documentation (such as Installation Project, record of the last periodic inspection, certifications of equipment repairs or modifications, as well as any other documentation required by the corresponding complementary technical instruction (ITC) of this regulation). For detailed information, please refer to Annex IV of the regulation. This documentation must be made available to the competent authority of the autonomous community and to the companies responsible for maintenance, repair, or periodic inspections.
- Use pressure equipment within the operating limits specified by the manufacturer, and withdraw them from service if they no longer meet the necessary safety requirements
- Perform maintenance on the installations, pressure equipment, safety accessories, and control devices in accordance with the operating conditions and manufacturer’s instructions, and examine them at least once a year.
- Arrange for the necessary periodic inspections as stipulated in Article 6 of the regulation.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of pressure equipment belonging to categories I to IV, as defined in RD 709/2015, dated July 24th, or equipment deemed equivalent to these categories according to Article 3.2 of the regulation, as well as their installations.
It is known that by applying heat to water, it transforms into steam at its boiling point under atmospheric pressure. From this point onwards, depending on the desired level of steam saturation for its proper application, we may need to increase the pressure in order to achieve higher temperature. To change the temperature and saturation level of the steam, we always need to adjust the pressure.
It is a unit of pressure equivalent to 1 kg/cm2, 0.98 atmospheres, or 14.50 PSI.
Haven't found the answers to your questions?
Please send us a question or download all the information
Quick technical service, with trained professionals and service plans focused on your company
What kind of steam system do you need?
Reliable, safe equipment with a 5-year warranty.
Enjoy the security of a personalized service
24/7 adapted to your needs.
Do you need a customized solution?
We help you define what type of installation you need
Here you will find informative articles about steam technology, its application in industry, and different types of related equipment, as well as the latest trends and developments in this field.